Archangel Metatron - New York Master Class
Every 11/11 Amanda leads a collective moment to open new energetic doorways and move individual and group energy forward to new heights of consciousness, awareness and spiritual learning. 11 as an energy is strongly linked to Archangel Metatron and illumination, breakthrough and transformation.
This year she is bringing the event to New York for two days of shared connection and sacred space to bring about change and healing in your own lives and communities.
At a beautiful venue located in the Prospect Lefferts Garden / Crown Heights area of Brooklyn, and nestled between the Prospect Park and the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
Amanda will lead you through a two day journey where we explore:
- Archangel Metatrons role as Personal Mentor, Collective Guide, and Universal Master
- Linking to his role with Angelic, Celestial and Galactic Realms (other Guides may join us through the Metatron Gateway as Metatrons energy is vast and links to the whole Cosmos)
- Metatrons messages for this time and the The 11 / 11 Portal:
- What it means and offers to you
- Significance and Meaning of 11:11 linked to Metatron
- Channelled guidance regards the interim period leading to Christmas and into 2019
- Reviewing what this year has bought up and what we have learned - including a look at duality in our own lives - offering a chance to heal what has challenged us, forgive those who have hurt us and celebrate the many who have helped us
- Emphasis on Bridging the New (3D/ 4D to 5D consciousness) - a journey to higher dimensional reality, looking at:
- Understanding what 3D, 4D and 5D means - also looking towards 7D as well
- Teaching, Techniques and tools to help you adjust and thrive in fifth dimensional living eg Higher Perspective Focus, Loving Detachment, Detaching from Drama, Coping with those still in 3D
- New Colour rays that help us integrate and settle into New 5D Earth (focus on Magenta, Rose Gold, and new Earth Colours)
- Understanding the 3D and 5D shift in our families, relationships and businesses
- Letting go the last vestiges of 3D embodiment and welcoming in complete 5D integration
- Receive transmissions and light codes to birth the new in YOU.
- Receiving new divine blueprint for your life
- Healing of your Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Bodies including:
- Light Body Activation work
- Chakra Cleanse & Upgrade - working with the extended chakra system including tips to maintain it with Scared Geometry, Light and Sound
- Receive beautiful meditations, create stunning mandalas, receive divine instruction and insight
- Question and Answer Session - opening up to hear what Metatron has to say on a range of topics to aid your spiritual path
- Be supported by Archangel Sandalphon to grow roots and solid foundations into new projects, patterns, plans for the coming year
- Receive an Angelic Blessing from both Metatron and Sandalphon to help you in any area of life that is stuck or in need of angelic help.
Two day Workshop £300 ($417 at exchange rate conversion on 14th March 2018) - payment needs to be made in UK sterling via paypal.
You can register and pay by the "Register (Individual)" button below.
Non refundable once paid but in the event of being unable to attend the price paid can be carried over to any other course (including Distance Courses) as well as Amandas wide range of healing sprays - value will be matched to include postage
|Event Date||November 10, 2018|
|Event End Date||November 11, 2018|
|Individual Price||($417 at exchange rate conversion on 14th March 2018)|
|Location||MINKA - 1120 Washington Avenue, 3rd Floor, Brookly, NY 11225|
Venue Information - MINKA - 1120 Washington Avenue, 3rd Floor, Brookly, NY 11225
MINKA (meaning a home for the people in Japanese) is an urban oasis inside and out. A two minute walk from Prospect Park and the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Also located near the Prospect Lefferts Garden residential neighborhood in the Flatbush area, often sited as 'Brooklyn's best-kept secret'. With its roughly 800-home historic district that has long been coveted by its racially diverse residents, it is a pleasure to walk through its tree-lined streets.
MTA Prospect Park station (B, Q, S) is across the street on Flatbush Ave, and you can take a quick 10-minute walk from Sterling St. station (2,5). B16, 41, 43, 44, 48 & 49 stop within walking distance.